Sunday, November 28, 2010

Honor and Cabbages

So here is a funny little title you may have come across. You certainly do not see it everyday. I mean, who ever names their blog post "Honor and Cabbages"? The answer is quite simply.. me! Now you may be wondering if this is going to be some spiritual post about the importance of honor and the nutrition of cabbages.. well as much as I would love to say yes.. I must sadly say no. While Honor and Cabbages play a most important role in my life, I cannot find any other meaning then the only one there is. (If that made any sense to you at all I will be impressed)

Just picture this:

A house. It is a good size, big enough to accommodate a family of eight. It sits in a quiet little neighborhood on a road called Ridge. Outside this dwelling you will find people jogging, kids playing, and life just simply happening. However, as average as these houses look, there is one that holds something much more grand. In the one labeled 18 sits a young girl. Her hair is painted brown and her eyes matching a Hershey's chocolate bar. All her focus is on one thing. All she craves is that small green vegetable in the fridge. The cabbage named Ralf. Her knuckles turn white as she grips the Wii remote tightly in her hands and there is a small drop of blood from where she has bitten her lip repeatedly. It all comes down to this one race. Will her mii tackle obstacles such as red shells and taunting foes to defeat that dastardly Diddy Kong and his guitar playing ways? No. She looses by a mere six points. Just like that, her cabbage disappears and her honor is diminished.


'Why is this important to me?' To answer that I must simply say, because it is. You see, who would not want to own the shining cabbage and bask in glorious honor? You may also ask, 'Why Cabbages?' To answer this I say, You don't need to know that just yet. It takes a while to understand the full meaning of Honor and Cabbages. And until you play for them do you really understand. Another question has popped into your mind I see. 'Why the heck did you make this a blog."
Quite simply I made this a blog for many reasons, but not all of them may be true. For an instance, It may be because I am bitter for my loss.. nah I'm not one to keep bitterness in my heart.Could it be that I am over dramatic? Well I am an actress.. so it could be the solution. Then there is option three, I just wanted to live up to my blog's name. "The Wonderful World of Random". To me and a few others, this is not random, but to the majority of Earth's population.. this is one of the weirdest, most random thing to come across. So yes, I just decided 'randomly' to make this blog post because I felt like it. :) And it may give you others an inside look at some of the strange, bazaar things that go on inside an author's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment